Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Week 12

Hello fanz, Smokey here with update.

We went to the vet on Tuesday and I got more antibiotics. It still bleeds, especially when I zoom in the house but Foster Mom doesn't know how to stop me because I'm a fast, slippery pup :)
I even broke off a little more nail last night running super wild! Hehehe it was worth it, woof woof!

Foster Mom says we can resume our walks again, but it is way too cold this week with a high of 5 degrees for the next few days.

She also wanted me to list the things I am good at so here goes:

-Eating(I like to chew every single piece of kibble)
-Pottying outside
-Kenneling
-Play biting with Lucy
-Van rides
-Walkies
-Zoomies!
-Squeaking toys
-Stealing plastic bags/plastic gloves to chew on (She has no idea why I love 'em)
-Playbows
-Rooing (when I have backup singers)
-Sleeping
-Kissing! (Foster Mom says I am the best greyhound kisser evah!)
-Looking handsome :)

There is more but I don't want to take up your whole day! Have a barking week!


My ears sometimes stand up funny!

2 comments:

  1. LOL @ the ears. What a face. Such a handsome boy. I am so surprised no one has scooped him up, but I do so enjoy being part of the fan club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am surprised that no one has adopted him! I think I will be both sad and happy when Smokey finds his forever home!

    ReplyDelete