Monday, January 3, 2011

Adding Insult to Injury

Smokey here to tell you about the horrible day at the vet. Foster mom heard me crying out several times on Sat/Sun and she became concerned. I am on pain pills but something was not right, so she called and got my Wed appointment moved to today.
Turns out the dried blood stuck my owie to the bandage and it would hurt. They changed my bandage and the vet people must be color blind because they gave me a PINK wrap! My foster Dad laughed at me when I got home...
Also, the vet lady said she thinks I am a big baby and Foster Mom said she agreed!
I go back on Fri for another bandage change, and it can't come soon enuf!

Your thoroughly humiliated hound and hope you never subject your male hounds to this kind of abuse,
Smokey




1 comment:

  1. How could they be so mean to the prettiest stripey hound around? That just means the momma will have to help you feel better with extra cookies. I can see how this might work to your advantage. Aroooooooo!

    Awwww, poor boy. =O(

    ReplyDelete